Ministry of Economy and Finance
Flood Damage Emergency Reconstruction Project – Additional Financing
ADB Loan No. 3125-CAM (SF)
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR
(12 person-months, intermittently from June 2014 to March 2017)
Date of Issuance: 21st May 2014
1. The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) has received a Loan from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) towards the cost of Flood Damage Emergency Reconstruction Project – Additional Financing (FDERP-AF), executed by the Ministry of Economy and Finance (MEF) and implemented by the Ministry of Public Works and Transport (MPWT); Ministry of Rural Development (MRD); and Ministry of Water Resources and Meteorology (MOWRAM).
2. MEF intends to apply a portion of the funds to the provision of a Gender Specialist and is seeking EOI, consisting of Letter of Application (clearly stating the availability) and ADB-format CV from suitable qualified and experienced consultants for the provision of this service.
3. The overall objective of the assignment for the Gender Specialist is to ensure: (i) successfully implementation, monitoring and reporting of the project gender action plan (GAP); (ii) provide capacity building on gender issues to the project staff and contractors; (iii) orientation on GAP implementation to the stakeholders; (iv) develop monitoring and sex-disaggregated data collection system for GAP; (v) ensure that EA and IAs are able to prepare GAP progress reports; (vi) assist EA and IA to monitoring and reporting of the GAP implementation; and (vii) create opportunity for on the-job training for IA’s gender focal points through meeting, training, coaching, field monitoring and preparing GAP progress report.
4. The recruitment will be conducted in accordance with the ADB Guideline on the Use of Consultants (March 2013, and as amended from time to time).
5. Interested consultants may obtain further information of the TORs from ADB website: http://www.adb.org/projects/documents/flood-damage-emergency-reconstruction-project-additional-financing-pam or requesting from FDERP-AF Project Coordination and Management Unit (PCMU), E-mail: email@example.com.
6. The submission deadline is: 5:00 PM on 28th May 2014.
7. The address for the submission is: H.E. Pen Thirong, Deputy Director General, General Department of Budget, Ministry of Economy and Finance, Building A, 2nd Floor, Street 92, Phnom Penh, CAMBODIA; Fax: (855) 23 428 424.
8. In case of any difficulty in obtaining the TORs, the consultants may contact in writing to: H.E. Pen Thirong, Deputy Director General, General Department of Budget, Ministry of Economy and Finance, Building A, 2nd Floor, Street 92, Phnom Penh, CAMBODIA; Fax: (855) 23 428 424; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and also send a copy to: Mr. Yi Sokthearith, Department of Cooperation and Debt Management, Ministry of Economy and Finance, Building A, 2nd Floor, Street 92 Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia; Fax: (855) 23 428 424; Email: email@example.com and Mr. Long Piseth, Senior Project Officer, ADB-Cambodia Resident Mission, No. 29 Suramarith Blvd (Street 268), Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, P.O. Box 2436, Phnom Penh, Cambodia; Tel: (855) 23 215805/806; Fax: (855) 23 215807 ; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related document: Terms of Reference